Friday 2 November 2018

Friday November 2nd

This morning we are talking about the poem In Flanders Fields. We are painting poppies, writing Remembrance words and cooperating to build bridges with our classmates.

Reminders:

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. Please label all clothing items. For example, many students have black neckwarmers. They sometimes cannot identify which one is theirs. We also have kids with the same hats and splash pants. Thank you for your help with this.

Please continue sending in healthy #1 snacks.

Morning comments:

I like painting.
I like playing at the vet's.
I like writing French words at the grade 1 table.
I like building with the waffle blocks.
I like working at the grade 1 table.
I like writing French words.
I like working at the craft center, making a poppy.
I like making an animal bridge with the waffle blocks.
I like making a picture with the loose parts.
I like making a train and a bridge with the magnet blocks.
I like playing with the animals.
I like making a barn.
I was a vet and I was looking at x-rays and bunnies.
I like colouring my squelette face.
































Have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to move those clocks!




No comments:

Post a Comment