Friday 9 November 2018

Friday, November 9th

This morning we are talking about peace and poppies. We had chalk pastels out to make beautiful pictures, we are working with playdough, two perfection games and candy building toys.









I made a swing!


Beautiful work with chalk pastels.

I made a poppy!
Morning comments:

I like playing with the Perfection games.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like working at the puzzles.
I like the playdough center.
I like the colouring center and hanging up my picture in the gym.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing at the waffle blocks.
I like making a swing with the candy toys.
I like the puzzle center with my friends.

Look who came for a visit! Mrs. Jessica and Baby Wyatt! 

We are twins today!









It's snowing! Il neige!



Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the pop up game - Perfection.
I like the Trio blocks.
I like making a poppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment