Monday 12 November 2018

Monday, November 12th

This morning we are talking about getting ready for Winter. We talked about wearing our winter coats. What do animals do when it gets cold?

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly and comfortably. All clothing items should be labelled. Continue to encourage your child to get dressed independently.

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading Log - please send in Reading log, 3 little books in ziploc bag.
Wednesday: Progress Reports Sent home, please sign and return the brown envelope. Thank you!
Thursday: Library Day - please return library book in big ziploc bag.
Last day to order Scholastic book orders. If you want the books to be a surprise, write us a note and we will keep them here for you to pick up at a later date.
Friday: Professional Development Day - No school for the students.
















Morning comments:
I like playing with the magtiles.
I like the playdough center.
I like playing at the vet's with the tiny bunny.
This morning I like the perfection game.
I like drawing with the pastels.
I like working with the magnets with my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like working with my friends.
I like the perfection game.
I like the trio blocks.
I like playing at the vet's office.

This afternoon, Mme took out the viewmasters so we could look at some animals. We are also drawing bears hibernating in caves. While we were playing outside, some geese flew overhead. It was perfect timing as we had talked about the geese migrating this morning.











We also had a surprise dance presentation from some older kids. Thank you!






Afternoon comments:

I like playing with the viewmasters.
I like the red building blocks.
I like playing outside.
I like looking at animals with the viewmasters.
I like when the girls came to sing a song.
I like when the girls sang and danced.
I like colouring a bear in a cave.
I like working at the craft table with my friends.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like the whole day!
I like working with the magtiles with my friend.
I like showing my bear to everyone.
I like drawing a tarantula.

As you can see, we had a very busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment