Thursday 1 November 2018

Thursday November 1st

We have lots of tired friends today! We are talking about Remembrance Day, poppies, fields, wreaths. We are also learning a song about Poppies.

We went to the library to exchange our books.

Reminders:

Please continue sending in healthy first snacks. Thank you! No peanut products.

Please do not apply perfume or cologne to your lovely children. They smell wonderful already. Thank you! Some of us have severe scent allergies.







Grade 1 challenge table is very busy!














Morning comments:

I like building with waffle blocks.
I like doing the Grade 1 challenge.
I like playing at the vet's.
I like building a car with the playstix.
I like building a bridge - a car bridge.
I made a barn with the waffle blocks.
I like writing all of the words.
I like making a poppy.
I like coming to school.
I like writing.
I like reading my book at the library.




No comments:

Post a Comment