Saturday 16 March 2019

Saturday, March 16th

Hi girls and boys,
I hope you had a great March Break. I had a staycation this week. Today I made some yummy bread and took pictures so you can see how to make bread. I use a breadmaker to make the dough and then make the bread once the dough is ready. Here are some pictures:

First I put butter and water in the pan.

Then I add flour, sugar, powdered milk, salt and the beige grains are yeast.

I put the pan in the breadmaker.

The paddles in the breadmaker stir the ingredients.

and stir.....

and stir.....

Then the dough starts to rise.

After an hour of rising, I take out the dough, cut it in half and start making long pieces.

Then I start the braid in the middle of the loaf.





Then I let it rise for another hour.


Then bake it for 15 minutes. It smells so good! I wish you could smell it!

Don't forget to pack your blanket in your bag for Monday. On Tuesday, we will have our reading ladies in to exchange our little books. On Friday, we are celebrating Water Day - you can wear some blue clothing for Spirit Day and as a fundraiser for our Lenten project, Chalice.

See you on Monday! Dress warmly!





1 comment: