Thursday 7 March 2019

Thursday, March 7th

This morning we are talking about our Lenten project, Chalice. We will be collecting funds to buy chickens, roosters, maybe even a goat! Our first day for fundraising is tomorrow - Bring $2 and Dress as your Vacation Day. For more information, please see the website Chalice.com

Here are the Spirit Days for our Lenten project:

March 8: Vacation Day
March 22: World Water Day
March 29: Twin Day
April 5: Sports Fan Day
April 12: Rockstar Day

April 18: Colour Day - Kindergarten colour is Pink.







Morning comments:

I like playing with the train.
I like playing at the hair salon.
I like playing at the craft table.
 I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing with the snowman puzzle.
I like playing with my friends at the train center.

















No comments:

Post a Comment