Tuesday 19 March 2019

Tuesday, March 19th


Thank you to our reading ladies who read with us today and exchanged our little books.

Reminders:

Wednesday is the last day to order books through Scholastic for this month. Thank you!

Please return permission forms for the field trip as soon as possible. Thank you!

Thursday: library day - please return book in ziploc bag.
Friday: World Water Day - please wear blue. Donations accepted for Chalice.
Pizza Day is also on Friday.

Permission forms for trip to Museum sent home on Monday.

Morning comments:

I liked playing with the pixel blocks
i liked playing at the magnet tiles with my friends
i liked playing at the light table with my friends
I liked playing at the salon
I liked playing pictureeka
I liked reading with the reading ladies
I liked having the same snack as my friend and getting my picture taken
I liked making a book wish list
























We see grass!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment