Tuesday 5 March 2019

Tuesday, March 5th

This morning we read a beautiful French and Inuktitut book called I comme Inuksuk. We are building with playdough, various materials and learning to cooperate at the train set.

Thursday: Library Day
Friday: Pizza Day and Dress as your Vacation Day











Morning comments:

I like playing at the train center.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like doing show and share.
I like sharing my spot at playdough.
I like playing hair salon in the kitchen.
I like painting.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like playing at the carpet with my friends.
I like making a dinosaur with the rocks.
I like playing at the lego with my friends.





Learning about the 7 Grandfather teachings. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment