Tuesday 9 August 2016

Summer

Hi boys and girls, I hope you are having a great summer with this beautiful weather! Today, there was a little chipmunk visiting my backyard. I think he might be eating in my garden! 
I think I might have a small pumpkin growing. It was difficult to take a picture because the leaves are prickly! Are your pumpkins growing? 
A few weeks ago, I visited the Fortress of Louisbourg in Nova Scotia. While I was there, I saw a goose taking a bath in a barrel! Isn't that a silly picture? 
There were also lots of chickens and that reminded me of our little chicks in our class! Maybe the white one is a rooster?

2 comments:

  1. Its really thoughtful of you to post over your break. Thanks for taking the time to do that! N likes to check the blog and see whats new

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing photos of your garden and cute visitors :). Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete