Wednesday 30 September 2015

The students are getting very good at saying the French Fall words and acting them out. Please ask them to show you the words citrouille, pomme, rateau, je saute dans les feuilles, ecureuil.
Some students made fall pictures out of pegs.

Some students pretended to plant pumpkin seeds in our pumpkin patch, watered them and are waiting to see them grow!






I liked making a safe place place for our block person.
I liked couloring a leaf picture, by rolling the dice and coloring the matching number.
I liked making pumpkin in the playdough centre.
I liked working on the paper mache pumpkin.
I liked eating snack!
I liked playing outside at recess.
I liked playing at the train set.
I liked making turkeys.
I liked making puzzles.



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your daily blogs and knowing what the kids are learning and experiencing in class everyday. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete