Thursday 1 October 2015

We were very busy today. Here are some of the things we made.

un pommier et des pommes

Les feuilles tombent!

We played soccer and bouncy ball in the gym. It was fun!
We now have two scarecrows in the pumpkin patch.


Due to technical difficulties, we do not have any pictures from this afternoon - hopefully, tonight, we can try to post some pictures again.

Students' comments from this afternoon:

We painted our pumpkins.
I played with my friends.
I made a pattern on the light board.
I liked drawing.
I liked outside recess.
I liked colouring a rainbow picture.
I played with the playdough.
I liked colouring.
I made a pattern - red/brown/red/brown.
We made marshmallows out of playdough - different sizes.
I made a Halloween tree - with a pattern - white/orange/black.
I liked playing with the train set.
I made a Christmas tree with apples.

We are hoping to make scarecrows tomorrow - if anyone has any old clothes or old newspapers to donate to a scarecrow, please send them in! Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment