Friday 23 October 2015

Fun Friday

We had another busy morning in Kindergarten! We are almost finished our class bat book. We have some new books with pictures of world structures and castles. We are trying to make some of those structures with foam blocks.

a garden

healthy snacks

spider web

reading fun

castle building

Can I pick these up please?

Writing a castle name

Is this your picture?

writing words with pegs

weighing pumpkins

building a temple


un lion

writing

more magnet fun

teamwork

reading bat books

relaxing and reading

building together

une chauve-souris
un chat noir

Do you want to buy a pumpkin?
Putting a story back in order!

We are finally done tidying up! 

Students' comments from today:

I liked playing outside!
I liked building a tower.
I liked using the special scissors.
I liked making cars out of the magnetic blocks with my friend.
I liked making a race track.
I liked the ghost craft.
I liked being a fairy.
I liked making a tower with the foam blocks.

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Love the bat book! She knows more about bats than I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bat book! She knows more about bats than I do :)

    ReplyDelete