Tuesday 13 October 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

It's a rainy day in Kindergarten! This morning, we went to the Learning Commons to say Thank you to God for everything! We sang songs, listened to a story, said some prayers.

We have some new centers in the class: Their are costumes in the pumpkin patch!, we have changed our light table to halloween patterning, We also practiced our cutting skills making paper plate ghosts and practiced counting at the math centre rolling  dice and colouring the corresponding numbered pumpkin.

We also went to exchange our books this morning. It was our lucky day as Miss Rosemarie also read us a funny story about Fly Guy! Fly Guy, Fly High! We enjoyed it very much!

 We used our crafts to decorated the class! Boo!

un lion et un chien

un pommier

les feuilles tombent

des costumes

un fantôme

patterning on the light table

enjoying a funny story

This afternoon, we made patterns with blocks, ghosts out of tracing paper, ordered pumpkins alphabetically and wore costumes.






Students' comments:

I liked dressing up in the pumpkin patch.
I like my new friends that I have!
I liked the pumpkin alphabet on the floor.
I was driving a car in the pumpkin patch.
I liked dressing up as a fairy!
I liked building with the duplos with my friend.
I liked singing songs in the learning commons.
I am thankful for my house, my school and my teachers!
I liked eating!
I liked making an apple tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment