Friday 2 October 2015

Another beautiful day in Kindergarten! We did some yoga in the library. It was relaxing!
We have 5 new pumpkins in our class and our papier mache pumpkins are ready. They look good!

We finished up our Thanksgiving pictures and shared what we were thankful for.



Which pumpkin is heavier?


Our beautiful pumpkins!

Sorting felt leaves and squirrels
Des citrouilles! Real ones! The striped one is called Carnival Squash!


Our wonderful Scarecrows!!!
des épouvantails


This afternoon we worked hard on creating two new scarecrow friends to protect our pumpkin patch.
We also worked on our math skills weighing the different pumpkins and beads on our scale to see which were heavier.


I liked cutting out and colouring my own crafts.
I liked colouring my favourite things about fall.
I liked playing outside in the sand.
I liked making a ship out of duplos it took all morning.
I like drawing pictures.
I enjoyed making a crow for our scarecrows.
I liked making the scarecrows.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment: