Thursday 22 October 2015

Bat Homework

We are now official bat experts! This morning, the children were able to share bat facts in the class. During centers, they were busy exploring magnets, making spider webs and developing their fine motor muscles with the playdough. We also went to the gym for a physical education class.

Here are a few pictures of our morning:




Are you afraid of bats?



rainbow pattern on the peg board

outside fun

This afternoon, we continued our centers. The reading ladies came to read with us and exchanged our little books. Thank you reading ladies! We had a fire drill this afternoon and we all exited quickly and quietly. Good job!
Tonight, the children have <homework>! They are very excited to read their little bat book for you. We hope you enjoy this reading time together!

Reminders: Scholastic orders due on October 28th if you are interested in ordering. Mme Chantal Storm's name is registered for online payment at scholastic.ca if you are interested in ordering this way. You can also send in a cheque made out to Scholastic. Thank you!






Can you make a pattern?



teamwork!

2 patterns - which one is taller?

huge pattern


writing Halloween words

A fairy selling pumpkins!



Bat book homework

I made a paper chain with my friends.
I made a pattern.
I liked playing, walking around!
I liked colouring the bat book.
I practised my letters.
I liked recess.
I liked reading my book with the reading ladies.
I liked making my spider web.
I liked making ramps with my friend.

Classroom reminders:

Please encourage your children to get ready independently when getting dressed. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment