Wednesday 28 October 2015

Rain, rain, go away!

This morning, we found rhymes in a book called Ten Little Squirrels. We also listened to some geese flying south. We had fun exercising in the gym and managed to get outside for a few minutes before the rain started.
This morning, some of us started building different world structures.


putting spooky ghosts numbers in order

 drawing the pumpkin life cycle

writing all the names and words we could find

I made a mask! un masque

reading time

You are 54 cubes tall!

making a race track

How high is your tower?

Write your estimate: how many pumpkin seeds in the bag?


My tower is taller than me!

I built a gate!

a canoe!


Fall words

excellent team work and even more writing!



Scary! 5 little pumpkins.



I am expressing myself showing creativity through a mosaic!


Wow team work and printing up a storm!

There is a lot of writing happening today! Hurray!

This afternoon we coloured many Halloween pictures, worked on alphabet puzzles and worked together to spell Halloween words with bananagram letters.  Several of us also decided to write our own story books and worked very hard on them.

I liked making my book.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked playing with the blocks.
I liked snack time today.
I liked drawing.
I had fun with my friends.

We are sending home all blankets to be washed in hot water, Thank you!
Please keep all stuffed animals at home.
Don't forget that we are wearing orange and black on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the posts!
    Always fun to see what the kids are up to..keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete