Friday 16 October 2015

Fun Friday!

Another fun day in kindergarten! During centers today, some of us started exploring with magnets and found magnetic items in the class. We are starting to decorate the class with Halloween pictures and words.


A new maze!

Puzzles, puzzles and more puzzles!



Eh! The tray is magnetic!

Look! It's magnetic!

Making a maze in a submarine!

My tower is taller than me!

Raindrops!

How tall can you make it?


Trying to catch the ball with the magnet!


Decorating the class!



Reading a book about bones!

Building a castle and then jumping over it!

lacing

costumes for sale!

more mazes!


relaxing in the reading corner

craft time

pumpkins for sale!

putting on the last piece of the puzzle!

As you can see, we had a very busy day! We also did some yoga in the library and had a yummy pizza lunch!

Comments from today:

I liked making the maze!
I liked playing with the maze - testing it out!
I liked playing with the letters!
I liked playing outside!
I liked recess!
When I was drawing....
I love the teachers! 
I had yummy pizza!
I liked eating the pizza!
I liked playing in the pumpkin patch!

Classroom reminders:
Over the weekend, please empty out your child's communication bag and keep next week's communication page. You can send in your child's library book on Monday so we are sure to have it on Tuesday. Please continue to fill in your child's reading log. You can add in any book you read at home. The reading ladies will come back to class on Thursday to read with your child and exchange the book. 
Blankets were sent home to be washed. Please return them on Monday. Thank you!
Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment