Thursday 29 October 2015

Terrific Thursday

It's another busy day in Kindergarten! This morning, we have a new survey to ask our friends. We are asking them what is their favourite treat: chips, chocolate or candy. We are really enjoying making 5 little pumpkins stories and crafts and some of us are reading a funny story called "Why did the chicken cross the road?" with Mme Charlotte.
We built Matsumoto Castle.

What is your favourite treat?

des citrouilles

What is your favourite treat?

une citrouille et des etoiles

Why did the chicken cross the road?

new survey

beautiful structure

Candy is my favourite treat!
Building another world structure!

This morning, we also explored the other kindergarten classes and did some dancing in the gym. We had a great time!
Where the prime minister lives!

It's a plane-car!

Artists working!



Afternoon activities:


Trying to build the Parliament Buildings!

Write in the covered numbers!

Roll and cover the numbers!

Does the cylinder roll?



I liked playing on the i-pad.
I liked playing in the sand.
I liked building with my friend. We built a tower.
I liked playing with the lego.
I liked going into the other class.
I liked doing crafts in the other class.
I liked playing in the costumes.
I was drawing.
I liked making trucks.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked drawing a pumpkin.
I liked playing with the playdough!
I liked making my card!
I liked dancing in the gym.
I liked reading with the reading moms!
I liked having snack!


Classroom reminders:
Kindergarten interviews will be on November 19th. Please see the link on http://fra.ocsb.ca/ to schedule an interview. No progress reports or report cards are sent in November in Kindergarten.
https://francisassisi.youcanbook.me/

Wear black and orange day tomorrow. 

Pizza Day tomorrow for those who have ordered pizza.

Harvest Dance from 6 to 8 p.m. 


1 comment:

  1. This blog is so well done! Thanks for all that you do- the kids really hard at work/play!

    ReplyDelete