Tuesday 27 October 2015

Terrifying Tuesday boo!

We are having quite the terrifying Tuesday with bats, ghosts and pumpkin decorations now flying around our class.  They have found their way through the light table, math center and art table and now are making a landing for the block center!

 
Our towers have many different levels! 
 
 
Let's measure how many pumpkins long our pattern is!
 
 
Scary faces in the dark don't bother me! 
 
 
Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate! 

 
 
 
We had a great trip to the library and exchanged our library book.  Mrs. Rosemarie read us a funny story about a penguin who thought he could fly.
 
I liked making towers.
I liked making 5 little pumpkins.
I liked reading stories.
I liked playing with my friends.
 
This afternoon we finished our spookly story sequence sheets, recognizing the beginning middle and end of the story.  We also practiced writing our letters on white boards and continued attempting to build different famous towers and structures from around the world.
 
I liked the dot to dot today.
I liked playing outside.
I liked getting a new library book.
 
 
 
A reminder to please encourage the students to keep there home toys at home as it is difficult to keep track of all of them and we would not want any getting lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment