Monday 5 October 2015

We solved a mystery this morning! We had some rose leaves with little holes in them. We found that leaf cutter bees often make holes in rose leaves. They use the leaves to line their nurseries underground or in tree trunks.

We also went to the gym and played soccer and basketball!

Can you continue the pattern?

We watered our seeds in the pumpkin patch!
des nouvelles citrouilles blanches

What is eating the leaf?

We had fun reading If you give a dog a donut and singing the donut song and saying the colours in french.

I liked playing in the gym.
I liked singing the donut song.
I liked playing at the play-doh.
I liked making a pattern.
I liked playing outside.
I liked making the turkeys.
I liked weighing the new white pumpkins.

Tomorrow is library day. Please return your book to school if you have not done so already.
Tomorrow is also Terry Fox day. Please wear red if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment