Thursday 8 October 2015

We had a busy day in Kindergarten! This morning, we had centers and then played in the gym.

We made some turkey crafts to bring home. We worked very hard on them all week! Gobble, gobble!








We had a busy afternoon playing with wiki sticks, selling pumpkins, doing some leaf-rubbings and painting with leaves. We got messy!

Students' comments:

I liked playing outside.
I liked playing with the wiki sticks.
When I was painting some leaves....
I liked recess.
I liked playing in the pumpkin patch.
I built a ship with the duplos.
I built a great ship with people in it.
I liked painting with leaves.
I liked playing on the play structure.
I liked playing with the potato heads.
I love my Mommy so much, I love school and I love my teachers! - yes, that's a direct quote! :)

We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! PD Day on Friday and Holiday Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment