Thursday 15 October 2015

Le squelette danse le twist! The kids are enjoying singing and dancing to our french Halloween song. You can ask them to sing it at home!
Here are the words:

Le squelette danse le twist, danse le twist, danse le twist.
Le squelette danse le twist, car c'est l'Halloween!

Le chat noir fait miaou....
Le hibou fait hou, hou, hou!
La citrouille rit, rit, rit!
La chauve-souris vole, vole, vole!
La sorcière fait hi, hi, hi!

We are continuing with our maze.


Le squelette et la momie

The students are really enjoying working on puzzles today! There are puzzles all over the carpet!



un pommier
more puzzles 

We also went to the gym this morning to play hockey with pool noodles and bouncy balls. Some of us dressed up in the pumpkin patch. 

This afternoon, two volunteer moms came to read with us and set up our reading logs. Every student received a reading log duo-tang, a book and a bag. Please write in every book you read with your child this week and return the duo-tang, book and bag next Thursday.

This afternoon we painted Halloween pictures using water paint, we also made a sign for the pumpkin patch saying costumes for sale and made pictures of haunted houses and labeled them.

Some of us decided to make surveys of what the students favourite Halloween creature was.





I liked driving the haunted bus.
I liked painting pictures.
I liked making my haunted house.
I likes playing puzzles with my friend.
I liked reading books.
I liked building the maze.

Class reminder:
Tomorrow is pizza day for those students who have ordered pizza.





2 comments:

  1. I finally understand the words to the squelette song :) One of Addy's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally understand the words to the squelette song :) One of Addy's favorite!

    ReplyDelete