Monday 19 October 2015

Chilly Monday

Brr! It's a cold day today! This morning, we warmed up by singing our french Halloween song. We then learned about tallies and surveys. Some of us went around asking our friends if they were afraid of spiders! Some of us made Halloween math patterns.

Since the gym is being used for the elections, we went to do some yoga in the library.

une citrouille

New playdough that smells like pumpkin spice! What a treat!
Thank you to our parent volunteers who provide playdough!


Taking the bus at the pumpkin patch!

des princesses

Are you afraid of spiders?

Yoga in the library! cobra pose

une citrouille orange

un casse-tete

making towers
des tours

Pumpkins are $2!



weighing pumpkins

I liked making a maze.
I liked wearing the costume.
I liked the water table.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked making a puzzle.

outside fun

exploring magnets

Reading together


Writing numbers

Reading together!

We are starting to wonder about bats! The students are wondering why they only come out at night, what they eat, if they go in water... We will have to do some research to find some answers this week!

Comments:
I liked playing outside.
I liked writing numbers and getting smarter!
I liked eating!
I liked making a bat!
I liked making a maze.

Classroom Reminders:

Tuesday is our library day - please return library book in ziploc bag. Thank you!

We play outside every day - please make sure your child is dressed warmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment