Wednesday 14 June 2017

Sun Shining Tuesday

This morning we worked on our Father's day surprises and cards at the art center.  Made a plan and attempted to follow through on it at the building center with log blocks and magnetic wooden blocks.  We also worked on our fine motor skills working with letters and 10 frames at the play dough center.







This afternoon we worked on our fine motor skills with coloring, and counting with ten frames.  We also worked on community words and numbers on whiteboards.

I liked having a rest.
I liked playing outside.
I liked coloring a picture of an owl.
I liked playing in the community dramatic play center.
I liked playing with my friend in the kitchen.
I liked writing a lot of community words.
I liked playing on the climber.
I liked playing with my friends at the light table and water blocks.
I liked trying to spell words on osmo.


No comments:

Post a Comment