Wednesday 28 June 2017

Last day of school

It's the last day of school! We have had such a good year together, learning, exploring, laughing, playing! A special thank you to the parents and volunteers who made this year so special for us - in so many ways - helping out on field trips, donating classroom items, reading with us every week, handing out pizza, making playdough - and the list goes on!
Please keep reading the blog over the summer.....We sometimes likes to blog about different things over the summer....



























Comments:

I like playing with my friend at the lego.
I like drawing my pool.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like making my picture.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like playing outside.
I like having a popsicle.


Have a wonderful summer! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment