Monday 23 July 2018

Monday July 23rd

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Not too many cold days like this winter! I went to Nova Scotia last week to visit my husband's family. I also want to show you a little chipmunk who has been running around my backyard.

For parents: list of items needed for September:

- backpack
- lunch kit
- indoor velcro shoes
- small blanket for quiet time
- extra set of clothes in a labelled ziploc bag
- yoga mat - optional for quiet time

Please label everything sent to school. Thank you!

This is in Sydney Nova Scotia. When you get close to the fiddle, there is fiddle music playing. 

This is the waterfront boardwalk in Sydney. 

There was a big ship in port. Can you see the big fiddle?

Back home, little chipmunk trying to hide some food.

Tesla is very curious about the little chipmunk. As soon as she gets close, the little chipmunk goes back into its hiding place.



No comments:

Post a Comment