Sunday 23 July 2017

Hopping Animals

Hi everyone,
There have been some cute animals hopping around my yard. I haven't seen the garden snake yet this summer but there was a big frog looking at the raspberry bush and a rabbit eating some clover. Do you think the frog would eat the raspberries? I hope not! :) I hope he eats lots of mosquitoes!
Have you seen any animals in your yard?
I like the green patch on his head - he was really well camouflaged!

The rabbit hopped away after this picture was taken and he had a cute white tail!

5 comments:

  1. we have lots of baby bunnies, a mouse, and a warbler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many baby bunnies? That's very exciting!

      Delete
  2. We sometimes smell the neighbourhood skunk and we have a rabbit in our yard that we've named Roger.
    -Isla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger Rabbit! I like it! Does the skunk have a name too? Do you remember the skunk we saw during the presentation? It was so soft...and not smelly!

      Delete
    2. "I remember the scunk. And I've named him Santa. 🐾"

      Delete