Monday 3 April 2017

Eggciting Monday

We are having an eggciting day in kindergarten,  We are learning about animals that hatch from eggs and drawing pictures of what we think will be in the eggs we will be hatching in our classroom. We painted Easter eggs and flowers using pompoms.  We also made images of animals that hatch from eggs with legos and pixel puzzles.  At the math table we estimated and did adding and subtracting with chick and egg manipulatives, sorted farm animals and matched shapes with their outlines.

I liked playing in the kitchen with the center.
I liked playing magnetiles at the light table.
I liked using pompoms to paint a flower.
I liked coloring the lost sheep with my friend.
I liked playing at the farm with my friends.
This morning I liked going to gym with my friends.
I liked eating my raspberries, they grown on a farm.
I liked matching shapes in a treasure chest.
I liked trying to make a picture of an animal that hatches with a peg puzzle.














Comments:

This afternoon, I like making my flower picture.
I like playing at the light table with my friend.
I like making Mrs. Potato.
I like colouring a flower and eating.
I like making a castle and going to the gym.
I like the craft table.
I like eating my afternoon snack.
I like doing the caterpillar retell.
I like the story Emma's Eggs.
I like resting.
I like  building with the blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.

Tomorrow is Library Day and Reading Log Day. Please return all books.

No comments:

Post a Comment