Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wonderful Wednesday

We are so excited this morning. Mrs. Jessica told us that we are getting chicken eggs next Monday. They will take 21 days to hatch. We have an incubator to keep the eggs warm so that Mother Hen Jessica doesn't have to sit on the eggs for 21 days. We read an information book on the chick life cycle. The students had very smart questions to ask.

What does not belong?

I can write farm words.


Building with magformers



What can you make out of playdough?

Picture of Palm Sunday


Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna to the King!


Comments:
This morning I like playing soccer with my friends and Miss G.
I like drawing on the mural.
I like making letters out of playdough.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like writing with Miss G.
I like playing in the farm with my friends.
I like colouring with my friends.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like doing the caterpillar retell.
I was playing what time is it Mr. Wolf with the blocks.

This afternoon, Miss Sienna read us a funny book about an old lady swallowing a chick. It was a silly story.












Comments:
We all liked making a chick. - un poussin.
This afternoon, I like going outside.
I like having a rest.
I like doing the one that doesn't belong activity.
I like drawing on the mural.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the gym with my friends.
I like writing at the barn.
I like doing <Write the Room>.
I like eating my snack.
I like making a Pete the Cat puzzle.
I like acting out Palm Sunday with the toys.
I like making my Easter Bunny - le lapin de Paques.
I like the craft table.

We like puddles in Kindergarten. Please make sure your child is wearing either snow pants or splash pants and waterproof boots. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment