Friday 21 April 2017

Misty Friday

We sang Hosanna to the King and waved palms as the older kids walked into the gym for the liturgy this morning. We are working on a special craft for Moms - shhh! Wiki sticks are out, we are making Mr. Potato Head and then drawing and writing about our potato, using the playdough to make all kinds of interesting objects and making a beautiful train puzzle. The eye doctor clinic continues to have a line up!











This afternoon, we learned more about the chicken life cycle. We also talked about the frog life cycle.







Reminders:
Please send in library books on Monday.
Have a great weekend!

Comments:
This afternoon, I like playing at the lego with my friend.
I like looking at the life cycle video of the frog.
I like making a car with the lego.
I like making my frog.
I like planting a seed.
I like playing outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment