Thursday 20 April 2017

Thursday

This morning we are acting out the Little Red Hen and having lots of fun exploring our new eye doctor center. Apparently, we all need glasses! :)

We also have a new survey asking our friends if they have been to the eye doctor. We are making pictures out of shapes and writing letters.














I like playing at the eye doctor center
I like candling the eggs.
I like making a chick out of shapes at the art table.
I like making shape pictures.
I like doing the new eye doctor survey.
I like using tangram to make letters.
I like building at the light table with my friend.
I liked going to the rainbow room.
I like doing the little Red Hen play.





Reminders:
Tomorrow is pizza day for those who ordered pizza.

Comments:
This afternoon, I like making a palm.
I like playing with the Barbie lego.
This afternoon, I like playing at the magformers.
I like playing at the eye doctor with my friend.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friend.
I like when Mme plays the piano.
I like playing outside.
I like making crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment