Friday 16 December 2016

Fabulous Friday

We are busy building with foam blocks this morning, having fun in Santa's workshop, matching words and some friends are walking all around the room, writing as many words as they can! Wow! We are using pastels today to draw Winter and Christmas scenes.

This morning we also sang our french song: Quand le Pere Noel vient me visiter. Maybe your child can sing this for you at home!

We are once again having technical difficulties with the pictures loading. We will try loading them tonight.

This afternoon we did quite a few Christmas body break videos as the cold kept us inside today.  We were busy working on Christmas cards, building word puzzles, lacing, and we had many chefs busy Christmas baking in our kitchen area.

Comments:

I like playing at Santa's workshop.
J'aime manger mon diner.
I liked doing a roll and color.
I like making a Christmas card.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like building at the blocks.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like writing my name with foam blocks!
I like all the pictures my friends are making.
I like playing at the doll house.


Important Reminders:

**Friday, December 16th - tonight - Movie night 7:00 p.m. in the gym**

Monday, December 19th - Kindergarten Advent celebration 2:30 p.m.

Tuesday, December 20th - no library or reading logs this week, dress rehearsal for concert (for students)

Wednesday, December 21st - Christmas store - bring your loonies or toonies.

Thursday, December 22nd- Christmas is A-Live in the gym - our class is performing first at 1:00.  We are performing first! After our song we will return to class and make Christmas crafts ; parents welcome!

Friday, December 23rd - Last day of school before the Christmas Break - Pyjama day and pizza day for those who have ordered pizza!







No comments:

Post a Comment