Thursday 1 December 2016

Surprising Thursday

This morning, there was an elf sitting on our piano!! What a surprise! He left us a note and a present - a Christmas story made out of felt. This morning, we are making patterned lights, acting out the story of Christmas, using pastels and cooperating.

















Reminder:
Please continue to encourage your child to get ready independently.
Upcoming Important Dates:
Dec. 16th Movie Night
Dec. 21st Christmas Store
Dec. 22nd Christmas is A-Live concert in the afternoon, followed by a short craft activity in our Kinder class.

Comments:

I like decorating the tree.
I like making a paper chain.
I like making my candle picture.
Mme loves all of the candle pictures made today!
I like making a picture of an elf.
I like making a rainbow elf.
I like writing the word elf.
I like playing outside.
I like that the elf watched us at rest time.
I like riding the bus.
I like the whole day.
I like making a candle with my friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment