Wednesday 21 December 2016

Shopping Wednesday

We were very excited to go to the Christmas Store this morning! These kids are good shoppers! Thank you for your donations!

We are building with various materials this morning. We are also writing words, drawing Santa's workshop, doing some yoga and using our fine motor skills with the playdough.









I like playing outside this morning.
I like getting presents for Mommy and Daddy.
I like doing the roll and colour.
I like Santa's workshop and the kitchen.
I like the elf watching us.
I like singing oh Canada.
I like playing the piano.
I like having snack.

This afternoon, we read a funny book called A Porcupine in a Pine Tree.






Reminders:
Concert in the gym tomorrow at 1:00. Crafts to follow in the classroom.
Friday: Pyjama day and pizza day. 

Don't forget to take the presents out of your child's school bag! ;)


Comments:
I like making a gift.
I like writing words.
I like the crazy Santa dance video!
I like counting to 100!
I like counting the different foods at lunchtime.
I like sliding in the snow.
I like the whole day.


No comments:

Post a Comment