Tuesday 6 December 2016

Sunny Tuesday

This morning, we sang a French song with Mme Labrosse - Quand le Pere Noel vient me visiter. We also went to the library to exchange our books.
Polkadot left us a playdough message that said Be good! He also put glitter in our playdough!
We made our second purple candle for our wreath - we wrote Peace on it. We made Christmas pictures with the pegs. We matched Christmas words and pictures on the smartboard. We also put letters in alphabetical order.















Comments:
I like going to the library.
I like making my candle.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like the whole day.
I like the art table.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like it when my friend made a picture for me.
I like the smartboard game.
I like seeing our elf.
I like it when Mme put a few sparkles in my hair! :)


making snow angels












Thank you to our reading ladies who came by to read with us and exchange our little books. We now have some children who have read up to 90 books! Wow! Keep reading!!

Comments:
I like making a rainbow craft.
I like making a rainbow reindeer.
I like making a Rudolph.
I like our elf Polka Dot.
I liked it when the reading ladies came to read to us.
I like helping Mme with the computer.
I like making snow angels outside. Mme
I like playing outside.
I like watching Polka Dot.
I like working with my friends.

Congratulations to all of the friends who got their names on the Zipper Club Poster! They can zip up their coats by themselves! Way to go! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment