Thursday 15 December 2016

Sunny Thursday

We are very busy today, still painting decorations, matching Christmas words, building high structures, taking surveys and writing words. Some friends are trying to cover their whole pages with words from around the room. Oh my!

Our elf, Polka Dot, came in riding on a reindeer!

This afternoon, we wrote words, we made a math game, we played in Santa's workshop, we read a story, we made crafts, we sang Oh what a special night and we built structures with foam blocks.

Unfortunately, we are having technical difficulties so we can't get pictures up. We will try again later on tonight.

Today's comments:

I like making une canne de bonbon.
I like writing the word canne de bonbon.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like writing candy cane.
I like Santa's Workshop.
I like rest time.
I like Robbie the robot.


No comments:

Post a Comment