Friday 2 December 2016

Firemen Friday

This morning Polkadot (our elf) came in with ear muffs because we were too loud for him yesterday, we are working on that today.  This morning we had a visit from a fireman who talked to us about fire safety and gave us coloring books to do at home.  We then had group snack and went to gym.  What a morning!











This afternoon we did some Christmas yoga and read The Silly Snowy Day.  We worked on our creativity and fine motor skill by creating a Mr.potato head and drawing a picture of him.  We         re-enacted daily life with our Christmas doll house.  We built Santa's village and the nativity scene with Lego.  Santa lost his suit so we drew him a new one!

I liked Polkadot watching us.
I like making a Santa suit.
I liked playing outside.
I liked coloring rainbow Christmas lights.
I liked singing O'Canada
I like making a potato head.
I liked playing at the dollhouse.
I liked the whole day.

Please send in library books on Monday.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment