Tuesday 13 December 2016

Sunny Tuesday

We returned our library books for the Christmas holidays. If you have any library books at home, please return them to school. This morning, we are using our French Christmas words, making Christmas lists, making little hats for our song at the concert next week and building together. We are completing candy cane surveys and writing Christmas words.

Polka Dot our elf was reading the Christmas story when we came to class this morning. Some of us have been reading to him today.




singing Quand le Pere Noel as they are playing...



reviewing french vocabulary



writing the room!

reading to Polka Dot


making a house for the Mom


Comments:
I shared the blocks with my friend.
I like doing write the room.
I like playing outside.
I helped my friend tidy up.
I like making my donkey crown.
I like making my cow crown.
I like making my sheep crown.
I like writing with the pastels.
I like being a good friend.

making a book


une etoile



un sapin

We are writing at words.

Santa's workshop is a busy place.

Comments:

I like painting.
I like listening to the Drummer Boy.
I liked it when a friend gave me a feather.
I like Santa's workshop.
I like tidying up.
I like my friend's art work.
I like the prayers and songs.
Miss Jessica lit three candles at our liturgy.

Our reading ladies were not able to join us today. 
Please continue filling out your child's reading log.






No comments:

Post a Comment