Monday 16 January 2017

Sunny Monday

This morning, we are making snowmen out of shaving cream and white glue! Very cool and sticky! We are experimenting with new magnet blocks made out of wood! We are making ramps with new tinker toys and looking at the viewmasters. The vets at the zoo are very busy taking care of the animals. We are making a penguin puzzle.We also went to gym this morning and played with bouncy balls and learnt about badminton

I liked playing with the new magnetic blocks.
I liked playing with the new tinker toys.
I liked making a snowman.
I liked playing at the doll house with my friends.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing outside.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked playing at the little people center with my friend.
I liked making an iceberg at the light table.
I liked playing at the zoo.
I like riding the bus to school.
I like the first half of the day.

















This afternoon we brought the tinker toys and magnetic blocks back out for more friends to explore architecture and science with. We also made shapes associated with number cards in playdough (8 candy canes at the number 8 card) and we continued to take care of the animals in our zoo and learn about their habitats.


I like playing with the magnetic blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I liked resting.
I liked the whole day.
I liked playing at the dollhouse.
I liked being a vet at the zoo.
I liked helping tidy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment