Tuesday 10 January 2017

Terrific Tuesday

It's another fun day in Kindergarten! Today we are reviewing our French Winter vocabulary words: pantalon de neige, manteau, tuque, bottes, mitaines, des skis, des patins, un traineau. We have a new Winter write the room, the dramatic play has turned into a zoo with a vet center. We have viewmasters with all kinds of cool animal pictures and beautiful books to help us write the names of the animals we like. We are also drawing pictures of us playing on the snow hills in the school yard.
We are visiting the library today to exchange our library books.









Comments:
I like working at the zoo.
I like writing the words.
I like the wedgit blocks.
I like the playdough.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like playing at the blocks with my friend.
I like drawing and writing the word butterfly with my friend.
I like playing with the Little People.
I like getting a Caught You Caring ticket.
I like the tidy up song on the piano.
I liked having a snack.

This afternoon, we read a funny story about Snowmen at work. One of the reading ladies came to exchange our little books. We are making big snowflakes, organizing snowmen in numerical order and playing number <battle>. The zoo is a busy place as we take care of the animals.
We also started an experiment with water, salt, water beads, sand. More to follow.















Comments:
I like bringing the experiment to the freezer.
I like the tidying up song.
I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like cutting out a snowflake.
I like doing an experiment.
I like playing in the snow.
I like the whole day.
I like the reading ladies.
I like playing in the zoo.
I like playing outside on the hill.
I like the art table.




No comments:

Post a Comment