Tuesday 17 January 2017

This morning we worked on our fine motor and artistic abilities, painting northern lights using pompoms and tweezers.  We made numbers out of playdough, and used our imagination to build things out of tinker toys.







I like playing outside in the snow.
I liked playing in the zoo.
J'aime fair de la peinture.
I liked having my snack.
I liked painting the Northern lights.
I liked learning a new penguin song.
I liked playing at the little people center.
I liked reading a book.

This afternoon we expressed our creativity at the art table, we looked at winter animal pictures through viewmasters and wrote about what we saw, and played winter math games and did some lacing.

I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I liked helping tidy up.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like reading with my friends.
I liked making a card for my friend.
I like playing at the little people center.
I like working at the art table.
I like playing outside.
I like the whole day.


No comments:

Post a Comment