Thursday 12 January 2017

Wet Thursday

We are busy with our water/ice experiments this morning. The sand and water beads are quite frozen but the bowl with salt water is melting very quickly! We are drawing beautiful northern lights and learning about penguins.










This afternoon, we read a book on polar bears and talked about our experiment results. We also read a book about northern lights. Some of us drew some pictures of northern lights with the pastels.




counting snowflakes





northern lights

Reminders: Tomorrow is pizza day for those who ordered.

Comments:
I like playing with the Little People.
I like the kitchen.
I like coming to school.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like working with the pastels.
I like seeing the ice melt in the bowls.
I like making a picture of the experiment.
I like playing at the zoo.
I like the piano.
I like learning about penguins.



No comments:

Post a Comment