Friday 13 January 2017

Windy Friday

Allergy reminders: no eggs, peanuts, or kiwis in the class please. Thank you!

Scholastic orders sent home today, due Thursday January 19th.

Please return all library books on Monday.

This morning, we are talking about animals that live in the North Pole and animals that live in the South Pole. We are also reviewing our winter clothing words in French. We are making macaroni penguins with spaghetti! We are looking at the viewmasters and writing words and building with big blocks and pixel blocks. The zoo continues to be a popular place as we take care of our animals and place them in their habitats.
Some of the students made a bakery shop in the kitchen. The cookies are very expensive - $10! I didn't dare ask how much the donuts were...














Comments:

I like tidying up.
I like doing my craft.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making a penguin.
I like making a bake shop.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like going to gym class.
I like playing at the Little People.

This afternoon, we read a book about Antarctica.




Comments:

I like making a penguin. - un pingouin.
I like making a macaroni penguin.
I like playing at the Little People with my friend.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like the whole day.
I like making a bakery with my friends.
I like doing the blog.
I like resting.
I like having my snack.
I like playing outside with my friend.

Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment