Monday 9 January 2017

Welcome back!

We are so happy to see your smiling faces this morning! We talked about our holiday activities and had a discussion about our dramatic play area. We need to change it. We are going to change it into a zoo. We are busy making signs for the zoo! There might also be a vet in the zoo!

Reminders: Tomorrow is our library day and also our reading log day. Please make sure all books are sent in. Thank you!

Thank you for the new playdough!






New survey: Do you like to build a snowman or a fort?




Comments from this morning:

I like playing the piano.
I like reading a book with my friend.
I like tidying up.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing in the sand box.
I like singing happy birthday to my friend.
I like the new playdough! Thank you!


This afternoon, we read Sadie and the Snowman. We made some tickets and signs for the zoo.






We also designed our own zoo this afternoon. 

Comments:
I like making my zoo animals.
I like the snowman numbers.
I like writing the word zoo.
I like giving everyone a picture.
I like playing with the Little People.
I like the whole day!
I like my friend's picture.
I like playing with my friend.
I like the new zoo centre.



No comments:

Post a Comment