Monday 10 December 2018

Monday December 10th

This morning we celebrated the second week of Advent by singing some songs while Mme played the piano. We are working on Christmas surprises. We also got to meet our new Principal starting in January, Mrs. McGarry. Welcome!

Tomorrow is the Christmas store. Please make sure your child has a few loonies in a labelled ziploc bag. It would also be good to have an empty plastic bag, as large as possible! :)

Reading Log is cancelled for the rest of the month. Please keep reading at home. If you need extra reading log sheets, please write us a note in your child's communication book. Thanks!


Morning comments:

I like playing outside.
I like playing with the waffle blocks.
I like making the surprise at the art table.
I like when Mrs. Melissa was reading us a book.
I like using the big blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen.


We met Mrs. McGarry this morning. She will be our principal in January.







Challenge: Can you make a stable?




I see Baby Jesus in the manger!



making Christmas patterns















Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the blocks, trying to make a station for Santa.
I like building the puzzle.
I like playing outside.
I like painting a Christmas tree.
I like making a marble machine.
I like working at the painting center.
I like singing Candle candle when I was painting.
I like playing at the Baby Jesus center.
I like playing at the Grade 1 table.
I like making numbers and letters and sharing.
I like making Santa's sleigh and the reindeer.


No comments:

Post a Comment