Monday 17 December 2018

Monday December 17th

This morning we are practicing our song for the Christmas concert on Wednesday. Mrs. Melissa is making us some reindeer headbands to wear. The concert will start at 1:00, but our class is 11th on the schedule. Don't forget to carpool or walk over - the parking lot will be very full!

If you still have a library book at home, please return it to school as soon as possible. Thank you!

No reading log this week. You can continue reading at home and filling out the log. If you need more sheets, please write us a note in your child's communication book.















Morning comments:

I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing in the house with my friends.
I like working at the art table.
I like making an obstacle course.
I like working at the blocks.
I like playing with the kitten.
I like the candy building blocks.
I like putting the clips on the bins to hang up the mittens.
I like playing on the carpet making a cave.





Silly Polka Dot!









No comments:

Post a Comment