Tuesday 18 December 2018

Tuesday, December 18th

We are so excited about Christmas! The students ask Mme every day to count how many days until Christmas on the calendar!

Don't forget we are performing Wednesday. We are #11 on the performance list. The concert starts at 1:00. Keep in mind that the parking lot will be full.

The students don't need to wear anything special for the concert. Mrs. Melissa made them each some reindeer antler headbands.

If you still have library books at home, please return them to school. Reading Logs can be kept at home.




















Morning comments:
I like making Santa's sleigh and the reindeer with my friends.
I like playing the piano because I'm the friend of the day.
I like making a castle.
I like playing outside.
I like making a present for my Mom and my Dad.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making a big tower with my friends.
I like singing Rudolph and singing Oh Canada.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like playing with my friend.


We did a great job singing our song for the school. We should be all ready for tomorrow's performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment