Monday 3 December 2018

Monday December 3rd

This morning we are talking about Advent. We also had a look at the exciting things happening in December. We have a new friend dropping by. His name is Polka Dot the Elf.

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading Log: Please return 3 little books and reading log duo tang in a ziplock bag.

Thursday: Litterless lunch day.

Friday: Pizza Day for those who ordered pizza.

Please send in extra mittens. All clothing sent to school should be labelled. We are collecting big yogurt containers - empty - to play outside in the snow.

Upcoming Dates to remember:

December 11th: Christmas Store for the students.
December 19th: Christmas Concert in the afternoon 1:00.
















Polka Dot our Elf



Morning comments:
I like playing at the Baby Jesus place.
I like playing at the craft table making our wreath with the purple and pink candles.
I like showing and sharing my little tiny book.
I like playing at the candy building center.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the marble works.
I like making a home for the polar bears with my friends.
I like making a Santa picture.
I like showing my 2 pictures.

This afternoon, we read a beautiful Christmas story. Mme has taken out her very old viewmaster reels that show Christmas pictures. These reels are even older than Mme! We are also making pictures of our elf, Polka Dot. At the blocks, the challenge is to make a stable.


Can you make a stable?

Afternoon comments:

I like looking at the Viewmasters.
I like making an elf on the shelf.
I like making Mme a card. Thank you!
I like giving my pictures to my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the grocery store.
I like playing the piano.


No comments:

Post a Comment