Thursday 6 December 2018

Thursday, December 6th

This morning we had our celebration for the first week of Advent. We also went to Makerspace to explore different activities.

Reminders for the week:


Friday: Pizza Day for those who ordered pizza.

Please send in extra mittens. All clothing sent to school should be labelled. We are collecting big yogurt containers - empty - to play outside in the snow.

Upcoming Dates to remember:

December 11th: Christmas Store for the students.
December 19th: Christmas Concert in the afternoon 1:00.
























 Morning comments:

I like painting.
I like using the robot at the Makerspace.
I like making the Santa Village.
I like the waffle blocks.
I like making a truck.
I like making a Christmas tree in the Makerspace.
I like cleaning the floor.
I like playing at the Makerspace at the Lego Wall.
I like doing Show and Share.
I like the whole morning.
I like going to the Learning Commons.


Miss Candi came to work on some coding with us this afternoon. Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment