Thursday 13 December 2018

Thursday, November 13th

We are very busy this morning. We are practicing our song for the Christmas concert next week. We are also singing Advent songs and reviewing our French Christmas words.

We have new playdough - thank you Mrs. Debbie! We are building and learning to cooperate in the kitchen, preparing a feast, apparently for the Grinch! We also managed to build reindeer out of waffle blocks!

I just love how they are constantly singing at this time of the year.....even as they are getting dressed to go play at lunch time! :)






















Morning comments:

I like playing with the playdough.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing with the magtiles.
I like playing family in the kitchen.
I like making a church with the magtiles, with my friend.
I like playing with my friend on the carpet.
I like making a reindeer with the waffle blocks.
I like painting.
I made a house with the magtiles.
I like playing with Baby Jesus.
I like playing with the waffle blocks.







Programming the blue-bot with Miss Candi.




No comments:

Post a Comment